Can I get a translation?
Can I get a translation, what is this Survivor talking about?
Can I get a translation, what is this Survivor talking about?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe they're saying that you waited out their ds "like somebody who enjoys watching their significant other getting railed by someone else" (not sure how this is entirely relevant but I digress). Then they asked if you were afraid of a skillcheck which, if you've ever faced a Lullaby/Undying/Unnerving/Distressing Doctor, you would be.
quick lesson, if a surv has ttv in their name,it means they are twich streamers playing SWF, just ignored them because most of the times, are just entitled #########.