I wish you didn't lose event items when you prestiged
I think I've 3 or maybe more characters I would love to prestige. But I've event items that will never come back like the 3rd and 4th-anniversary items and other event items. I don't want to lose them, because I like to collect things. The same thing goes for event offerings and add-ons. I've offerings from the 4th-anniversary that I want to keep. I wish behaviour would make it that you lost all items, add-ons, and offerings except the event stuff.
Does anyone agree?
Comments
Yeah I think event items should be safe guarded from prestiging. I’d also put retired items into that category aswell such as common and uncommon map offerings and moon offerings
Before I decided to Prestige all my characters, I maxed Cheryl and I was like, I have good items... Before I started to Prestige her, I used as much offering as possible, as much items as I was able to.
But I'm "new". I started to play in October 2020, I didn't have event items, except the Halloween ones. If I had anniversary items, I would hesitate a bit... I think I would use them and doing the Prestige after.
I'm like you: I love to collect things. I understand how you feel. I think instead of keeping all our items, we could still have an exception on rare items such event ones. Because we know we won't be able to get the Gâteau from the third anniversary back.
It could be a kind of trading system: you trade an item from another character. You trade, let's say, an Escape Cake for an event one. Your future Prestige has the Escape Cake and another character has the event Gâteau. And then, you saved the offering. (I hope what I wrote makes sense, English isn't my native language.)