Mistakes were made....
Felt like being bold wearing Felixs neon orange winter outfit despite him being level 1 and I only had a basic medkit with no addons.
I ended up pipping and surviving!
Here is the video
Felt like being bold wearing Felixs neon orange winter outfit despite him being level 1 and I only had a basic medkit with no addons.
I ended up pipping and surviving!
Here is the video
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had numerous close calls that I thought Pyramid Head was going to wreck me
A few notes
-skip the first couple minutes if you don't care to look at how little I have with felix
-The beginning I was mostly just checking out the skin and how looked crouching and such lol.
-Definetly not my best game overall but probably my best game with so little
-This pyramid head seemed about average to me honestly. Not amazing but not the worst either
-im surprised that I was successful in hiding in the lockers as much as I was