Spring break

I'm old (41) but I know I'm gonna play a lot of dbd for the break regardless. How about yall? Should we expect fast que times this week since no school. Let's party down!

Comments

  • My spring break isn't until April

  • Since spring break dates are staggered throughout the spring months, and since most people have been out of work/school for a significant portion of the past year due to the pandemic (at least in my country) I don't think there will be a significant effect on queue times, unfortunately.

  • @Blindninja said:

    I'm old (41) but I know I'm gonna play a lot of dbd for the break regardless. How about yall? Should we expect fast que times this week since no school. Let's party down!

    DBD is my game! You already know I'm gonna playing a lot of it! And maybe watch some movies or shows on the side.

  • Yes I'm definitely going to play dbd. By that time the trickster will come out and if they fix him and make him good I will grind for his p3 and learn him. If not then I'll try to learn blight because I got his p3 but I'm so trash at him because I never really invested time on learning him and they're also fixing his pov so hopefully I get better at him this time