One-piece cosmetics (VS) Single cosmetics

Whether it's killers or survivors, which one do you prefer?


One-piece cosmetics look great overall with no clipping and awkward colors, but single cosmetics allow more creative freedom.


My top 3 One-pieces:

Trapper's Krampus

The Twins' Blood & Guts

The Oni's Minotaur

Comments

  • Prefer single piece for killers, there are some sections of outfits I prefer to replace and it keeps the variety fresh.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    Prefer single piece for killers, there are some sections of outfits I prefer to replace and it keeps the variety fresh.

    Oh really?

    I like one-pieces for killers more since their automation (i.e. hanging guts, moving cloths) look more realistic.


    Survivors are mere skins of one another so I think they could have more single pieces.

  • @Kolossoni

    I agree that single piece have some great effects ie krampus looks great. Just some complete skins (mainly 3 piece) have some parts I don't bother with and some singles I pass on for same reason.

    Examples of parts I swap out:

    Doc hollow blight- like the head but not the body glow

    Clown mascot and hollow blight head but not the mascot body

    Legion blight mask and knife but not the body

    Oni demon mask but not the armor

    The trickster- will be waiting for new skins