What's your favorite Anti-Slug perk?
Yeah for me my favorite is Tenacity it's too nice being able to get to your distant teammate and recover and it's always there. But what about you?
Yeah for me my favorite is Tenacity it's too nice being able to get to your distant teammate and recover and it's always there. But what about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This combined with Unbreakable is a slug BT, very helpful, sometimes it doesn't even need Unbreakable to work, if someone's trying too hard to snowball and they're running Ruin Undying you're back up
I dunno what it is
It's one of those 'feel good' perks that you wish you could run all the time but it's not good enough on it's own to fit into a typical build
The week or two where tenacity's crawl speed was basekit (as a bug) was interesting, made me miss it
If I'm really going to go for anti slug perks, it would have to be both tenacity and unbreakable together.
However, having to choose just the one anti slug perk, I'd go for tenacity.
Where's For The People D:
Whoops.
My favorite anti-slug perk is Sprint Burst followed by a hard W.
Bloodpoints baby
I said WGLF, mainly because that's the only one I have right now. I have the only Unbreakable and Tenacity unlocked so far, but not in my bloodweb yet. As it stands WGLF has helped out a lot, especially since there have been more slugging rounds than normal the last few days. I've been able to save quite a few with it before getting down myself.
I have characters to level up, which tends to work best when I run this perk.