The real update we need for both killers and survivors
For P3'ing out characters to actually give us a slightly higher chance of giving us items, offerings, and addons with a higher rarity.
Also, prestige rewards.
For P3'ing out characters to actually give us a slightly higher chance of giving us items, offerings, and addons with a higher rarity.
Also, prestige rewards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I made a thread about this a while ago, as far as I understood devs don't want prestiging to give any useful rewards whatsoever and want to keep it more as a bragging thing.
"Hey guys look at me, I spent days reseting my character for bloody cosmetics and the title of prestige one through three. Don't you see how cool I am compared to you? "
They talked about additional prestige rewards in the 4th year anniversary stream I think.. wonder what happened to that idea..