Why can the wrath close hatch while invisible?
Literally just watched someone close the hatch while invisible, am I bugging or is that a thing and if so it should not for obv reasons
Literally just watched someone close the hatch while invisible, am I bugging or is that a thing and if so it should not for obv reasons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He can break pallets, vault windows, and open lockers while invisible. Why would he not be able to close hatch?
The wraith can still perform actions while invisible (break actions, vault actions, open gate actions, etc. etc.), he just can't attack. There's no reason he shouldn't be able to.
Looks like someone was tbagging on hatch
Lmao, I had this happen to me as a wraith. Guess they didn't think he could while cloaked either, was tbagging on the hatch and
I walked right up and closed it.
Instant DC xDD
he can unless that got changed.
the only thing wraith can't do is attack any other interaction he can and should be able to do.
This ^