I'm totally cool with the DS change
I have used DS a lot but I don't use it that much anymore because I have been winning a lot of games without it. Also I've been trying to use different perks because it can get old running the same meta build. I'm sure I'll use DS again in the future though I mean it's still gonna be a good perk and it'll really help you at EGC.
I am definitely interested in seeing how much of an impact it's gonna have in this game after a month. One thing I do think about is if you're playing with survivors and they have DS, they get unhooked and they try to force a killer into tunneling them instead of doing gens. Sounds like it would be a pretty dumb thing to do but I think we may see that lol.
Comments
As a Killer main, I can't wait for it. It's somewhat common for me, as a bubba player, to hook a second survivor, and the guy who was unhooked previously 30 seconds ago just rushes to the hook. Doesn't care that I'm bubba and can down you and the hooked guy.
Pulls the guy off the hook, I down both immediately because I'm bubba. I try to pick both up, get hit by DS twice.
Can't wait so survivors can't do this anymore.