Confused on for the people second wind?
I unhooked someone and for the peopled them and got like 99.9 percent of second wind progress (literally one tap from full) is this intended? Kinda annoying since second wind states if you do anything equivalent to one health state (meaning it could work with syringes)
Comments
I never tried it... but it should go to 100% unless they healed themselves 1 second with self-care or something
Actually that 1% is what you completed.
For some reason second wind doesn't count for the people as healing for a health state, it has to be done with your hands and no medkit.
I guess FtP isn't a net heal, you've just moved one health state from yourself to the other survivor.
Hmm maybe? I never got the chance to heal someone to find that out. Sucks if thats how it works. Since ftp lists it as healing.
No I'm not hypothesising that's literally the case