PC - Spirit instant-recovery/down after pallet drop

Playing against a Spirit, I dropped a pallet on her as she hit me, and she managed to recover from the stun (ignoring the hit cooldown) fast enough to hit me vaulting over the pallet immediately.

It happens right at the end of this clip.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanyFamousFerretMikeHogu-6LO629clhWM8i36o

Killer's perks were Spirit Fury, Sloppy, Pop and Enduring, all level 2. They were playing on PC also (Steam, i.e. not x-platform).

Tagged: ModNot a Bug

Comments

  • when you stunned her with a pallet she instantly recovered because of enduring and hit you instantly when you vaulted it

  • Enduring 2 reduces a pallet stun to 1.1s (down from 2s) watching that clip in slow mode she recovered in roughly that time as well so I can't see a bug here.

  • @Mandy said:

    Enduring 2 reduces a pallet stun to 1.1s (down from 2s) watching that clip in slow mode she recovered in roughly that time as well so I can't see a bug here.

    Fair enough