VOTE IN THIS SO WE CAN GET A NEW MAP
I will send this poll to the dev's in about 3 days. Maybe this will increase our chances of getting a map in June. Please vote in it, every vote helps.
I will send this poll to the dev's in about 3 days. Maybe this will increase our chances of getting a map in June. Please vote in it, every vote helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not much choice is there? But I would appreciate a new map to be honest.
Map reworks are nice and all but I really want a new theme for the maps we play on, something fun to play on that isn't Dead Dawg
The only maps they haven't touched yet are Haddonfield, the Swamp, and Coldwind. We didn't get a map rework this chapter (like we got Ormond and Autohaven last chapter). If they manage to do all three in the next mid-chapter, then we'll finally start getting new maps!
...still want more maps tho
(OH and Red Forest. Sooo... yeah, I'm wrong)
Ngl I'd rather they rework all the maps first.