I always knew Dweet was destined for greatness

Comments

  • This is an extremely inaccurate whitewashing of the brutal decades of Emperor Dwight's tyranny. I'm ashamed and disappointed.

  • @Lexilogo said:

    This is an extremely inaccurate whitewashing of the brutal decades of Emperor Dwight's tyranny. I'm ashamed and disappointed.

    You're just jelly you didn't get any of his pizza.

  • Question is, do I address him as Emperor Dwight, Sir Regal Dwight or Your Dwightness?

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    Question is, do I address him as Emperor Dwight, Sir Regal Dwight or Your Dwightness?

    Why pick only one? ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • You do know that the emperor dwight is actually not the dwight we have right?

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    You do know that the emperor dwight is actually not the dwight we have right?

    And the inevitable party pooper who cannot go along with the fun has arrived.....

    Bow down before Emperor Dweet and apologize for this heresy.