Doctor Idea Coming From A Barely-Ever-Play-Doctor Player
Kicking a Generator that has any amount of progress on it will cause the Doctor to get a [VALUE]% Haste Status Effect for [VALUE] seconds.
The Doctor is now able to kick repaired Generators to get this bonus, though a repaired Generator stays repaired of course.
No reason at all for this, i just made it up cause whatever.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Well... why Doctor? Doctors dont know anything about generators. Why not Hillbilly, he is a tinkerer?
I know there's "no reason at all for this" but I'm genuinely interested as to why such an out of left field suggestion would enter one's head like this.
IMO it would make more sense as an Addon (because it's an extremely odd thing to throw onto a Killer's base kit) and if it did something aside from Haste, like temporarily doubling the range his Shocks go.
I think that'd be alright, allowing him to kick a gen he's chased some Survivors off, then immediately transition into Madness buildup on the escaping Survivor despite the new distance.
Here's another useless suggestion...
Edit: Rude, sorry. I don't get why this is a suggestion. Doctor doesn't need it and his power doesn't really have anything to to with gens...
Doctor does not need this and it makes no sense
The idea came from him taking some of its electricity, he doesn't need to know anything, he just touches some wires and gets boosted from the voltage.
Sounds neato.
It's not a suggestion, all i'm doing is sharing an idea.