Couldn't be saved due to floating off hook
PS4 - While I was in struggle i floated off my hook and no one could save me.
https://youtu.be/7QldlvQxbR4PS4 - While I was in struggle i floated off my hook and no one could save me.
https://youtu.be/7QldlvQxbR4
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happened to me too, playing on Switch. After a fellow survivor got interrupted on a save attempt, I floated off the hook just like that.
i have an update on this bug...i believe what dontpanic503 said was accurate....a failed attempt at a save here happened right before i started floating..luckily meg went to the hook instead of my body and i was able to be unhooked.
https://youtu.be/kwpKEuyq7CUSame thing happened with me. We were playing against the Hag. It happened when a Claudette was trying to to get me off the hook, she triggered the trap, the Hag teleported, hit the Claudette and moved me a few meters in front of the hook. I could only get saved if another survivor went directly to the hook and unhooked me, but I would descend at the position where I was hanging over. This started happening today. Was there a secret update yesterday? I've noticed a lot of new bugs today, which I haven't noticed the last few days I was playing.
Otzdarva had the same thing happen on his stream.
Its because technically you are still on the hook so they still have to go to the hook and save you as they normally would and not try and save you in mid air.