Some changes I would make to Twins
I'll be the first to admit that... I do not like this duo. I kinda hate them actually. So if you find that this invalidates anything I said, there's a fancy little X up there to close the tab.
Cooldown
Kicking Victor will now incur a 30-sec cooldown before Victor can be released again. Currently, the 6-sec cooldown is merely a slap on the wrist.
Note: this will NOT affect the cooldown if Victor dies due to being on an object too high, as that is something that is incredibly common and pretty damn hard to control, nor will it affect the cooldown after Victor is removed after pouncing on a healthy survivor.
Pouncing survivors and recalling
Victor's aura will now always be visible to Charlotte and will be able to recall him after 6 seconds have passed. I found it ridiculous that your power could be held hostage for 30 secs but kicking Victor only incurs a measly 6-sec cooldown.
Victor's Duration
Victor's 90-sec duration will no longer pause/reset upon taking control of him. He will always be on a 90-sec timer and will incur the 6-sec cooldown once expired and recalled (unless kicked).
Upon downing a survivor 15 seconds will be removed from the timer. This is similar to Oni's 7-second penalty when downing a survivor in Wrath Mode.
Victor's duration will NOT affect how long he can remain after pouncing on a healthy survivor. He will remain until recalled or removed.
Hooks
Upon placing a survivor on a hook, Victor will be automatically recalled with the 6-second cooldown if he is within 16m of the hooked survivor. This will help prevent instances of face camping when Charlotte is across the entire map.
Comments
I'd like to add that the killer instinct effect when Victor is idle shouldn't start as soon as you switch to Charlotte, but should have a "charging up" period. Currently you can go around with Victor and keep switching back and forth to pinpoint survivors position without much counterplay.