Trial Period for Trying New Killers
I’ve thought of an interesting idea to help people learn new killers who are in purple/red ranks etc and fear getting destroyed by fellow survivors for multiple matches till they get the hang of it. I suggest you can select a trial period for Killer( only once per killer) and it can go for say 5-10 matches. You are placed into the yellow or low ranking players, you can’t pip or depip, and you get a lesser amount of blood points playing the trial period while the survivor side everything is normal for them. I’ve thought of this cause as a rank 8 who is just now getting into the DLC characters it’s rough as all get out trying to learn your killer all the while getting gen rushed and bombarded by SWF teams.
Comments
Mobile dbd has tickets that you can use on non-licensed killers that last for 12 or 24 hours I really wish they had that on all platforms