Hillbilly Ice-Capped Jeans Cosmetic
This Hillbilly cosmetic from the rift is literally default! I dont see the point of it existing lol.
Green rarity cosmetic btw!
Its not a big deal by any means, its just a little disappointing, heres some comparison images if you wanna see what im talking about.
Anyway, i like a lot of the other cosmetics in the rift, i just felt like pointing this out. Hope everyones having a good day :)





Comments
Funny on mobile where the set was originally it didn’t have and leg piece. So I guess bhvr just put one in but didn’t actually make one
You've missed the outrage a while back when we all first saw this.
I should mention that the ice trapper skin... doesn't have back textures. You can see trough his back.
they need to fix this
Its the little piece of rope that goes around just above his waist, its slightly blue. But yea, it does seem kinda pointless.
I guess considering none of his actual flesh is shown below the waist they couldnt really put it any other way for it to match with trapper. its kinda similar to how trappers dungarees dont have the ice effect either.
I know it's in the free track, but this is definitely one of the most skippable tomes honestly. Most of it is just useless charms that I don't care about putting on, when giving stuff like shards would be better.
People with stretched resolution can see the difference in the jeans.
Look at dwight stuff on rift it's literally a tiny badge on his default shirt
At least that’s a slightly different colour