dead by dayligt and amazon prime gifts

Why don't we get a loot? Did the developers forget the deal for it or don't they want to give a gift?

https://gaming.amazon.com/home


Comments

  • I don't get the question. I don't think DBD has ever had deals with Prime Gaming, so why would we be expecting loot?

  • no...

    my question is why not like that (click it)

    https://gaming.amazon.com/home

    or u can see if u dont have prime

    Ekran Alıntısı.PNG


  • I don't have Amazon Prime Gaming. As far as I know DbD has never had any affiliation with them (BHVR might have, though I highly doubt it.)

    It would make sense for there to be no extra loot for DbD on that platform, even if you can play it on there.

  • Update: Looked through the Prime Gaming site and cannot find Dead by Daylight included in any of the free games that the subscription service has to offer. I don't think that it's included in the subscription, therefore you wouldn't be getting any loot for it.

    Note that my searches for games may be limited on the site, as I'm not a member, so let me know if I'm wrong here please.

    Hope this helps.

  • this is prime gaming you have no idea

    Dead by Daylight features four survivors that try to escape haunted locales as a serial murderer hunts them.

    what a nice and knowledgeable community

  • @P1S4G0R said:

    this is prime gaming you have no idea

    https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Dead%20by%20Daylight

    what a nice and knowledgeable community

    Yeah, I don't know much about it - apart from my long Google search in which I tried to dredge up some information in an attempt to help you out a bit.

    Sorry if it wasn't that useful, man.

    Hopefully a Moderator on the forum can help you out with whatever it is you need to know. @MandyTalk maybe? Could you help us out here?

    I'm overly aware that Dead by Daylight is already on Twitch. Could you explain for me what this Prime Gaming is, then?

    You clearly know a lot more about it than I do.

    Personally, I prefer a one time payment so I know where I stand with my money than a subscription service. £7:99 a month seems like overkill to me, even if it does include Twitch.

    I got the Dead by Daylight game in the Steam Halloween Sale for £5:99 for comparison, but I'm going off track here...

    So yeah, if you could let me know about this and why it ties into the original question about loot then maybe I could help you out?

    Thanks in advance.

  • maybe this link can help you bro... its not about gift or not about twitch so many think to you can do.

    About Amazon Prime Insider & Prime Membership Benefits

    my question is hidden in a much simpler subheading is DBD thinking of giving us an amazon prime gift or against it.

    also you can do free sup every month 1 streamer on Twitch its actual so cheap.