Holy moly
I was a complete idiot when I started on this forum. Like god damn, I had no idea what I was talking about. Still don't really
Tagged:
Mod
I was a complete idiot when I started on this forum. Like god damn, I had no idea what I was talking about. Still don't really
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, you're in extremely good company here :D
DbD is a game where you think after the first few matches you know everything...then as you get more and more hours in, you realise that what you thought you knew was wrong - we've all been there!
Also, the game has evolved a lot from when you joined the forums over 2 years ago, so I think we've all had to adapt to changes and learn new things about the game.