Pallet saves on an Enduring Killer.
Is this ever going to be... I guess 'fixed'? Shouldn't you recover 75% faster when hit by the pallet, why are pallet saves an exception?
Is this ever going to be... I guess 'fixed'? Shouldn't you recover 75% faster when hit by the pallet, why are pallet saves an exception?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What I mean is that the Hillbilly's perk Enduring, which should let you recover from stuns by pallets and perks by 75% faster, does not work when you are carrying a survivor and then you get pallet slammed. Shouldn't this recovery be faster like the normal pallet slam, since as far as I remember it does not affect a pallet save.
Because otherwise you would be able to catch the survivor again
Classic killer perks....
yeah, they rly need to A: rework some of the stuns or B: the description of enduring.
So, here is how it is: enduring will not reduce a DS stun and a wiggle free stun by 75%. the DS stun will therefore be reduced by 55% and the wiggle free stun will be unaffected.
a pallet save doesnt give you the pallet stun, but the wiggle free stun instead, so you will have to sufer through the normal stun duration...
Yeah, I wish they went with option one, something like this:
You are resilient to pain. Recovery from pallet stuns is 75% faster. Perk wiggle free stuns are reduced by 55% (This would remain to be tested.). Normal and flashlight wiggle free stuns are reduced by 20%.