If there was Animatronic Chapter which one would you personally would have?Or is their another i dont know of.(No FNAF fan Games)
I'd love me some Nicholas Cage in DBD but I can't let FNAF down like that...
Id say FNAF because it probably bring a huge amount of new & or old big players back
As cool as Willys wonderland chapter would be with Nicholas freaking Cage as the survivor. I think Fnaf would out shadows it by a lot
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd love me some Nicholas Cage in DBD but I can't let FNAF down like that...
Id say FNAF because it probably bring a huge amount of new & or old big players back
As cool as Willys wonderland chapter would be with Nicholas freaking Cage as the survivor. I think Fnaf would out shadows it by a lot