What is with the toxic survivors today?

It's really bad, it's never ever been this bad before. Every single game.

Days like this make me just want to quit playing for good; I know I won't, but man I really should.

Comments

  • @swager21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018571#Comment_2018571

    he should try to kill survivors, but the way he does it is the problem. and most campers are bubbas whos only purpose is to give the survivors a headache and they dont care about deranking.

    No, its not a problem as long as he doesnt do it to be toxic. And you rarely see someone whos only purpose it is to camp survivors like camping bubbas, most of the time its just someone trying to secure a kill, to bait someone or to slow down the game if they hook bomb. Theres nothing wrong with it then.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018596#Comment_2018596

    No, its not a problem as long as he doesnt do it to be toxic. And you rarely see someone whos only purpose it is to camp survivors like camping bubbas, most of the time its just someone trying to secure a kill, to bait someone or to slow down the game if they hook bomb. Theres nothing wrong with it then.

    im fine with those kinds of campers. its bubbas that i hate

  • @swager21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018254#Comment_2018254

    i would consider forcing me to depip and not even giving me a fair shot in the game pretty rude

    Why would a killer care about depip and "fair" gameplay? Survivors never care about if killers get's enough hooks or kills etc, never.

    People need to stop seeing the killer as a nice guy who just runs around chasing everyone for your amusement.

  • Just had the most toxic killer we've had in a while. A nurse main go figure.

    All because they took a map offering, and I took a map offering; and ours won.


    This community is so bad sometimes man, shout out to the people who are genuinely nice, as rare as they are they make this game bearable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I had a nice fun break earlier. I ran into a SWF that invited me into the gas station on Autohaven, and pretended to be shop keepers and they had me shop at their store haha.

    I dunno what the exchange rate is on Demo Dollars though.

    https://i.imgur.com/oaqVObr.png

    You wait until they start serving drinks at Ormond or Dead Dawg Saloon! It'll be amusing if DBD created a marketplace map whereby you could trade items with others and share a cyber drink!

    Seriously, this is the good humour we need more of!

  • @ClownIsUnderrated said:

    Encountered one from yesterday on my first day back from my break, two people were salty I beat them with Hag.

    One up a rank two telling to learn how to play when I ad

    ated my pig strategy at 1 gen 3 survivors and one wounded and hid near the hook as bait for the wounded one that was always rushing for a save and I got the healthy survivor run over as well giving me the 4K because they didn’t adapt

  • @DBD78 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2018512#Comment_2018512

    Why would a killer care about depip and "fair" gameplay? Survivors never care about if killers get's enough hooks or kills etc, never.

    People need to stop seeing the killer as a nice guy who just runs around chasing everyone for your amusement.

    cuz depip means they lose ranks, and fair gameplay is the only way to keep the game equally entertaining for both sides. survivors actually do care about hooks since it indicates how close they are to being out of the game. and the killer isnt a nice guy who chases everyone for their entertainment, hes the guy who gives the game an actual purpose and makes it intense and exciting.

1 2 ›