Is Blight still good with Controller?

I swapped from PS4 to PC a while ago but I'd never really made the effort to swap from controller to keyboard and mouse. I've recently taken an interest in Blight however so I've been trying to learn to use mouse and keyboard. It feels more accurate and yet way clunkier at the same time. I keep bumping into things. I intend to get Blight very soon and I'm just wondering, Is Blight still viable when using controller? (Whilst playing on a PC) I'm more comfortable with controller but if it's not possible to do flicks and whatnot then I might just force myself to switch to mouse and keyboard permanently.

Comments

  • Blight was never good on the controller in the first place, he is awful.

  • Blight on is very very difficult on controller

  • He can be decent but he definitely can't reach his full potential like on kb+m in order to do flicks and such.

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    Blight was never good on the controller in the first place, he is awful.

    Yeah,playing Blight on controller feels like driving a damn truck

  • At least on PS4 it's just not possible to do flicks with a controller.

    IDK whether it's due to issues with the coding behind the sensitivity adjustment he gets during a Rush lunge, or if it's due to some issue on the PS4 version of DbD, but Blight's flick has a maximum of a 90° turn - and usually a lot less than that if you aren't snapping your joysticks trying to make him turn.

    If I were you I'd just use Mouse and Keyboard to play him. It's not absolutely necessary, but you'll probably be a lot better off.

  • I appreciate the responses. I'll try and force myself to use keyboard and mouse. Hopefully I'll get used to it quickly. Thanks!

  • @TheRockstarKnight said:

    At least on PS4 it's just not possible to do flicks with a controller.

    IDK whether it's due to issues with the coding behind the sensitivity adjustment he gets during a Rush lunge, or if it's due to some issue on the PS4 version of DbD, but Blight's flick has a maximum of a 90° turn - and usually a lot less than that if you aren't snapping your joysticks trying to make him turn.

    If I were you I'd just use Mouse and Keyboard to play him. It's not absolutely necessary, but you'll probably be a lot better off.

    I can’t even get a 30 degree turn out of an attack during lethal rush on PS4/PS5. It’s absurd. I think I’ve only ever hit a survivor a total of 3 times since his release.