About the new chapter?
Will the trickster and the new survivor be on the console on the xbox one? I was nervous because, I don't know the date for the new killer, and i'm just wondering about it.
Tagged:
Mod
Will the trickster and the new survivor be on the console on the xbox one? I was nervous because, I don't know the date for the new killer, and i'm just wondering about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
they will come to every version of the game at the same time
Yea pc gets to test it a week or 2 early for massive bugs and possibly balance so it will probably be out this Tuesday or next Tuesday
Ok I just wanna know. I just was confused at the moment.
Content is realised on all platforms at around the same time, give or take a few minutes!
We have not yet given a date for when this Chapter will be released however, anything you hear is purely speculation at this point.
Ok. I was having anxiety that the xbox one dead by daylight servers are gonna be dead, because of how they released the new final fantasy remake that was on the ps5 ๐ .