AutoHaven Maps are Dark for me
Guys, I have an eye problem which let me see not good at dark places and when I play killer or survivor at AutoHaven maps. Other than brightness is there anyway that I can fix it for myself.
Guys, I have an eye problem which let me see not good at dark places and when I play killer or survivor at AutoHaven maps. Other than brightness is there anyway that I can fix it for myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a lot of people have been discussing this recently so it’s not just you.
If you’re on PC you could try reshade or nvidia filters, on console as far as I know only your TV settings will help
I am on PC. I will do what you suggest.
If you have an NVIDIA card you should already have the software installed. If you have AMD then download reshade.
I cant help you exactly set these up but just play around or google them and you should find some helpful settings.
Yeah, Autohaven is extremely dark. I need to walk to the TV when I play these maps, since I can't see anything when playing these maps. Wish there was a way to make the brightness up a bit in console version of this game.