Favorite killer
what's your favorite killer based on all the features in general: lore, power and design? why?
My Is oni for design, Spirit for power and blight for lore
what's your favorite killer based on all the features in general: lore, power and design? why?
My Is oni for design, Spirit for power and blight for lore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown because he's so mechanically complex and it takes a very very long time to learn most things about him, but even after like 800 hours on clown I still have not learned everything yet, and I'm constantly learning new stronger things I can do with him.
Doctor. That laugh is just😫🤤
Wraith, Myers and Oni!
Clown
He’s simple to learn but hard to master and he has some of the best and most fitting cosmetics
His rework was actually very good and gave him some more chase potential and some decent new addons
Chase music is a banger
Pyramid Head
my favorite killer is the one who doesn't camp. . . I'm still waiting for it KEKW
La legion :P
Freddy. He is my babe. He is perfect.
Perfect is a bit of a stretch considering his past
Spirit. I don't like being reliant on survivor mistakes to win which fits like 90% of the killer roster.
Blight, his lore, his look, his gameplay, I love all of it, easily my favorite killer in DBD and probably favorite horror character ever