I need an explaination

why would someone run no mither?

I fail to see any merit in this "perk"

I am beginning to see more and more people use it. at first I thought it was a joker here or there memeing but its fairly regular now (3/10 games average) and every time its in there we lose at 4 or 5 gens. red rank tryhards are bad enough while solo queueing so this is just painful

anyone know why its popping up so much? is it just bad luck? anything I can do to improve in what is basically a -1 to the team (or tips in general to improve cause I still suck at this game)?

Comments


  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    why would someone run no mither?

    I fail to see any merit in this "perk"

    I am beginning to see more and more people use it. at first I thought it was a joker here or there memeing but its fairly regular now (3/10 games average) and every time its in there we lose at 4 or 5 gens. red rank tryhards are bad enough while solo queueing so this is just painful

    anyone know why its popping up so much? is it just bad luck? anything I can do to improve in what is basically a -1 to the team (or tips in general to improve cause I still suck at this game)?

    There are a few possiblities, going for the adept david achievement, or running a full injured build with iron will + dead hard/lithe and resilience, or they are tired of being slugged and just want the killer to hook them since the killer also knows they have it, or they just got burned by the twins who it actually can be effective against because they kinda have to slug alot.

  • I personally like it. If I’m using it, my build is Iron Will, No Mither, Spine Chill and Resilience. I’m good at staying away from the killer so I like having constant use of Resilience without having to be hit first. The speed increase to fixing generators is nice and if I am caught, I have a constant 15% faster vault speed. I also don’t have to worry about Exposed perks, one-shot killers or Stridor.

    The only time I find it annoying is when people who can’t loop or stay out of the killers sight use it as then they are just a burden to the team. But with the way I utilise it, I’m actually more helpful as I’m a stealthy gen jockey. 😈

  • because -1/[2^1/2)]....... thats like always the answer

  • There's a challenge to recover twice (or heal someone from dying twice) and I know some people have tried running no mither to get it. Honestly this perk needs a buff, at least make it drop fewer/no blood orbs vs oni...

  • It's a meme perk. Every time I see someone with it in-game they go down in a matter of minutes. The people who can use this perk effectively in a build are few and far between.