Is it a good or bad play to use deathslingers spear to drag survivors away from the gate
When the egc is about to run out in order to secure a kill or 2
When the egc is about to run out in order to secure a kill or 2
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Its fine. Why a survivor would think to be in the exit gates against Deathslinger is beyond me.
It's their fault
It’s definitely good.
It's why NOED is unironically fun on him, so yea it's fine.
Neat and. Yer I just had a cocky feng try to heal while wounded in the gate in front of me nope dragged her ass onto a hook 3 outta 4k
Also I once got a 3k I should not have because instead of letting there friend die with the timer running out 2 survivors decided to chain body block and all3got timed out
Definitely good, I actually did that to someone today.
If you’re dumb enough to stay at an exit gate against a Deathslinger you kinda deserve to be speared
Apart from the bs they can control the chain I mean It should never have been a mechanic to break the chain to start with
Why would this ever be considered a bad play?
Don't show any remorse to the survivors, if you spear them at the exit with the timer about to go out it's a damn good play.
I am sorry but there's no objective reason to stay at the exit gates against a deathslinger as things like NOED(/STBFL(?)) work with his pull.
So you are literally never safe while within the exit gates as he can pull you out and one shot you(/rapid double tap you)...