PIG POWER & ADDONS BUFF/REWORK
I've been maining this Killer since she was available in 2018. For the love of God please buff this poor piggy.
My suggestions:
PIG BUFF
1) Crouch speed increased from 3.6m/s (90%) to 4.1m/s (102.5%)
2) Ambush Attack inflicts Deep Wound Status Effect.
3) Number of keys needed to free from Reverse Bear Traps increased from 1 to 2.
4) Death Timer increased from 150 seconds to 180 seconds.
5) If all the generators are repaired, you are able to see the Aura of Survivors within a 12 meter radius from Survivors Wearing a Reverse Bear Trap.
6) Add-ons buffs:
Workshop Grease
A modification to the Jigsaw Box: the lubricated parts make the search a more delicate exercise.
· Slightly increases Jigsaw Box sounds radius
(More 4 meters)
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Utility Blades
A modification to the Hidden Blade: sharp blades were used to sharpen the tip of the weapon.
· Survivors hit by Ambush Attack will suffer from the Hemorrhage Status Effect.
· The effect persists until the Survivor is healed.
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Razor Wires
A modification to the Jigsaw Box: the addition of razor sharp wires makes it extra difficult and potentially painful to search them.
· Moderately increases Jigsaw Box sound radius.
(More 8 meters)
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Sedative Cotton (new Face Mask)
A modification to the Hidden Blade: the tip of the weapon was laced with a sedative that slowly intoxicates the target, making it hard to concentrate.
· Survivors hit by Ambush Attack will suffer from the Blindness Status Effect.
· The effect persists until the Survivor is healed.
· Does not affect the Jigsaw Box Aura.
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Slow-Release Toxin
A modification to the Hidden Blade: a poison that is not fatal, but weakens the body and makes it nearly impossible to recover fully from any effort.
· Survivors hit by Ambush Attack will suffer from the Hindered Status Effect.
· The effect persists until the Survivor is healed.
(Average speed reduced to 97% or 3.88m/s, 3% less speed)
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Rusty Attachments
A modification to the Hidden Blade: sediments of the heavy steel used to sharpen the tip got stuck, making the wounds caused by the weapon difficult to heal.
· Survivors hit by Ambush Attack will suffer from the Mangled Status Effect.
· The effect persists until the Survivor is healed.
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Interlocking Razor
A modification to the Jigsaw Box: the addition of interlocking razor blades makes it impossible to move suddenly in the Jigsaw Box without slitting one's wrists.
· Considerably increases Jigsaw Box sounds radius.
(More 12 meters)
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’
Rules Set No.2
Not all games need to have the same rules.
· Gains unlimited Reversed Bear Traps.
· Death Timer activates itself regardless of Generators.
· Death Timer puts survivors into the dying state. After that, it resets.
· Can see the Aura of Reversed Bear Traps if the Survivor is on the Dying State.
"Listen, there are rules." — Jigsaw
Any question or disagreements can be discussed down here
Comments
I just think the boxes shouldn't be highlighted for survivors.
Everything below is simply my personal opinions.
Crouch speed increase - I think this is fine?
Ambush inflicting Deep Wounds - Deep Wounds is ridiculously powerful on Pig because you can make the life of someone with an active RBT a living nightmare. I would not be okay with this as an add-on, let alone base kit.
Increase keys needed to escape to 2 - I don't like the idea of increasing the odds of being able to stand in front of the right box to force a death from 25% to 50%. At best, I would support making the first searched box an automatic fail.
Increase RBT timer from 2.5 minutes to 3 minutes - I think this has the issue of making good Survivors respect the Traps less, which is bad for the Pig. I don't like the previous two ideas with or without this idea, and without those two ideas, I don't like this idea either.
Aura reading on RBT Survivors when Exit Gates are powered - I see what you're going for, but there are two things to consider with this. If the Trap isn't active (because you put it on after the last gen is finished), this doesn't really accomplish much because they'll probably just leave anyways. If the Trap IS active, if you're going after them anyways to guarantee a kill, you don't really need this to secure that kill. If you're not going after them, I don't think the aura reading does much at that point in the game.
Worshop Grease/Razor Wires/Interlocking Razors - Interesting idea. Idk if it's worth an add-on, but it is interesting.
Utility Blades/Sedative Cotton/Rusty Attachments - I still wouldn't use any of these. Rusty Attachments is the best of the bunch, but I think I'd rather just use Sloppy Butcher.
Slow-Release Toxin - This seems like overkill. If you can land that Ambush hit, they are not winning the chase.
Rules Set No. 2 - I have no idea what to think of this. Unlimited RBTs and instant Timer start is a sizeable upside, and idk if the downside is too much or not enough.
Mangled is ok, not good not bad.
Hindred is also ok. 5% means 1 stack of PWYF. That can make a difference.
Two keys will be good because her power is inconsistant. Survivors can die by Death Timer, which is not interactive and demans no skill, or remove at first time. It is a gamble, which is not good. That would mean every single trap would guarantee decent slowdown, with the cost of reducing the head pop chance. I think it is going to move her to B tier because of the consistancy.
If it happens to hear someone taking off the trap, that is by the way next to you, doesn't cost to take 10 seconds of your time to get a injured or even a down.
Hemorrage and Blindness would be more for specific builds. Not everything should necessarily be 100% optimal. Some things should be for variety and fun.
You have to also consider that, if I want these changes to be even considered by the devs, they should not be that strong. Those changes alone would remove Pig from the bottom and put her in a nice spot at mid tiers, which is more than enough for me.