I see the matchmaking is prefect.
I am totally scratching my head here, I was a solo queue.
I am totally scratching my head here, I was a solo queue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
bruh 🤣
Meanwhile at bhvr secret underground headquarters everyone pats each other on the back and exclaims “job well done.”
What's with those perk colours?
but did you have fun?
On PC you can make custom icons for perks, items, killer/survivor thumbnails, etc
I thought that wasn't possible on the current patch but seems to be coming back on the ptb.
I got tunnelled at the start but somehow I managed to lose the killer on my last hook state and get the hatch, what do you think? 😂🤣
I got tunnelled at the start but somehow I managed to lose the killer on my last hook state and get the hatch, what do you think? 😂🤣