The maximum amount of add-ons you possess?
I'm just curious, my current maximum amount of add-ons is on the Blight with 513 Foxgloves.
I'm just curious, my current maximum amount of add-ons is on the Blight with 513 Foxgloves.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight 625 foxgloves
789 of 'The Hound' addons on Wraith
1033 Iri Heads on Huntress :) I think i used this addon twice in 4 years so i have a lot
I have 180 brown toolboxes. Not that impressive but I like to play a lot of characters
570 ws grease, 601 shattered syringe, 694 Johns med file, 887 utility blades, 667 slow release tox, and lots of most of Piggys other add-ons.
Man o' man does she need a pass on her gear...
Many a survivor out there appreciates all those Heads not zipping through the air at them