Make healing skillchecks more common by default

With challenges revolving around skillchecks and the huge lacklustre of Autodidact, why haven't the devs decided to just make it easier to come across healing skillchecks? It might be a bit annoying for newer players but the more common skillchecks are, the quicker they get used to them. Thoughts?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Seems like an unnecessary buff, great skillchecks exist

    Have you ever tried to get 5 autodidact stacks? It happens maybe once in 12 games even when your only aim is to get 5 stacks.

  • I just think Autodidact should be reworked with its same function. I thought about it, and I would make it like a 50% healing speed debuff, every 2 seconds you get a skill check, good skillchecks increase it by 5%, great skill checks by 10%, cap out at 50 or 100%. Basically the last version of the brand new part, but for healing. Guaranteed skillchecks, builds over time like Adam's lore, feels impacted, better singers with other perks.