The Issue With The Shrine of Secrets

So... Will the Shrine ever be hand picked? Rather tired of having a shrine with Empathy several times in a row, or perks for Survivors and Killers that are low tier, I feel like perhaps if there were 6 perks on the shrine to give more of a variety to avoid disapointment, or for the perks to be hand picked by a developer/community manager

Comments

  • the shrine should have every perk available, but every week 4 go on sale tbh
  • yeet said:
    the shrine should have every perk available, but every week 4 go on sale tbh
    That's a good idea, maybe make the perks more expensive and when they're on sale it could be price they're at with our current shrine 
  • Yeah I'm still kinda new to this game and I'm already getting tired of this shrine crap. I dont want to spend 9k for a suvivor or killer that i have no interest in using just so i can get their one useful perk. Sure I can unlock that character and level them up without using them but that just adds more grind. If this game was f2p then I would understand all the time sinks.