Why is it so hard to blind The Spirit?

I went up against her on the Red Forest, I pallet slammed her, and as she was breaking the pallet, I flashlighted her with my flashlight and it didn’t blind her.

Does she have built in light born, bug, or what? When she first dropped, a lot of people were talking about it’s impossible to blind her, I see it now.

Comments

  • I haven't had any issues blinding her on the PS4 O__O 
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
    Interesting I've always been blinded normally when I play her. Must be a bug or something. Could it be tied to a specific flashlight or addon?
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
    Interesting I've always been blinded normally when I play her. Must be a bug or something. Could it be tied to a specific flashlight or addon?
    @PhantomMask20763 It was a yellow flashlight with a yellow battery and optic lens.
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
    Interesting I've always been blinded normally when I play her. Must be a bug or something. Could it be tied to a specific flashlight or addon?
    @PhantomMask20763 It was a yellow flashlight with a yellow battery and optic lens.
    That's odd we might have to ask the devs about that. It might be bug then because I've been blinded normally when a survivors tries to do it, the Q&A is tommorow maybe you should ask them that and see if they can answer 
  • Are you sure you were aiming in the right spot? Sometimes it's easy to miss by just a bit.

  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
    Interesting I've always been blinded normally when I play her. Must be a bug or something. Could it be tied to a specific flashlight or addon?
    @PhantomMask20763 It was a yellow flashlight with a yellow battery and optic lens.
    That's odd we might have to ask the devs about that. It might be bug then because I've been blinded normally when a survivors tries to do it, the Q&A is tommorow maybe you should ask them that and see if they can answer 
    @PhantomMask20763 What time?
  • White_Owl said:

    Are you sure you were aiming in the right spot? Sometimes it's easy to miss by just a bit.

    @White_Owl chin area, yes.
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
    Interesting I've always been blinded normally when I play her. Must be a bug or something. Could it be tied to a specific flashlight or addon?
    @PhantomMask20763 It was a yellow flashlight with a yellow battery and optic lens.
    That's odd we might have to ask the devs about that. It might be bug then because I've been blinded normally when a survivors tries to do it, the Q&A is tommorow maybe you should ask them that and see if they can answer 
    @PhantomMask20763 What time?
    If I'm not mistaken it's normally at 2pm EST on Twitch and YouTube
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
    Interesting I've always been blinded normally when I play her. Must be a bug or something. Could it be tied to a specific flashlight or addon?
    @PhantomMask20763 It was a yellow flashlight with a yellow battery and optic lens.
    That's odd we might have to ask the devs about that. It might be bug then because I've been blinded normally when a survivors tries to do it, the Q&A is tommorow maybe you should ask them that and see if they can answer 
    @PhantomMask20763 What time?
    If I'm not mistaken it's normally at 2pm EST on Twitch and YouTube
    @PhantomMask20763 Okay, thanks so much! 💓
  • I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 
    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.
    Interesting I've always been blinded normally when I play her. Must be a bug or something. Could it be tied to a specific flashlight or addon?
    @PhantomMask20763 It was a yellow flashlight with a yellow battery and optic lens.
    That's odd we might have to ask the devs about that. It might be bug then because I've been blinded normally when a survivors tries to do it, the Q&A is tommorow maybe you should ask them that and see if they can answer 
    @PhantomMask20763 What time?
    If I'm not mistaken it's normally at 2pm EST on Twitch and YouTube
    @PhantomMask20763 Okay, thanks so much! 💓
    No problem!!! :smile:
  • When the Doctor has the add-on that spawns doctor hallucinations, they are able to block flashlight beams and deny blinds.
    I think the Spirit’s passive phasing apparitions may do the same thing.
    This might be a bug or a feature. You never know, lol.
  • Start a KYF with a friend and see if you can figure what you're doing wrong? I've heard they have different spots sometimes.

  • Waluigi is immune to light sources.
  • @PinkEricka said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    I dont think so, when she came out it was VERY easy to blind her as the blind was almost instant but that was a bug and has been removed. When I play her the survivor blind goes as normal, I feel no difference in the blind between her and any other killer 

    @PhantomMask20763 It’s very hard to blind her for me. I checked the killers perks and they didn’t have lightborn. I guess my flashlight just glitched out or something because out of that entire game, the only time I was able to blind her was when I did a flashlight save.

    That ######### is intangible.

  • Waluigi is immune to light sources.
    *waaahs sensually*

  • Remember the patch notes said : “Aim for the head!” They might have changed the “sweet spot” to blind form the spot on the chest, to the actual head. Just a guess.