My survivor main tier list based only on idiocy
(btw this is only based on my experiences with these survivors, whether I’m playing survivor or killer)
(btw this is only based on my experiences with these survivors, whether I’m playing survivor or killer)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jokes on you, I main Claudette and actually get things done. The ultimate psych out according to this list.
Same Kinda, I play Feng Min and I also get things done.
I main Feng but i gotta agree with this. Most Fengs i have to play with are bots.
I enjoy going in every now and again as the baby dweet cosplay and catch everyone off guard when Im efficient on gens and can actually run the killer lol
This is incorrect, I play Adam and I'm a complete moron, not just a little dumb.
I main Laurie and am a complete dumbass. I have no clue how I get things done lol.
As a Nancy main, I can say this is true