Stupid mistakes you make when typing in English that make no sense

Mine are:

"come one" instead of "come on"

and

"think" instead of "thing"

Either my fingers don't do as i say or my brain is just trolling me.

Comments

  • I can relate to this, sometimes when your typing, you accidently press a key, it messes up what you were trying to say. Its common in writing for me

  • It's even worse if you have an overly aggressive spell checker that auto completes a word before you even type it (often with incorrect words). Lol. I always manually disable my auto spell checks now.

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    It's even worse if you have an overly aggressive spell checker that auto completes a word before you even type it (often with incorrect words). Lol. I always manually disable my auto spell checks now.

    Yeah, i always disable them, no matter what language i'm using lol

  • for some reason i subconsciously always put "they're" instead of "there" and every time i do i mentally punch myself

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    Mine are:

    "come one" instead of "come on"

    and

    "think" instead of "thing"

    Either my fingers don't do as i say or my brain is just trolling me.

    I cannot relate to this, like come one, do you really thing that i'm gonna make that mistake?

    Oh wait.