Chatting
The fact that I can't chat with people on other systems makes me insane. Im trying really hard to not lose my sanity rn.
I dont even UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS WOULDNT WANT US TO CHAT.
The fact that I can't chat with people on other systems makes me insane. Im trying really hard to not lose my sanity rn.
I dont even UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS WOULDNT WANT US TO CHAT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not everybody wants to chat though? If they implemented it for PS5, I’ll have mine turned off so nobody will ever get a response from me. 😈
All I have to say to that is smol pp energy..
Because you get comments like this.
I usually have the chat off because most often its negative or just garbage, sadly.
It’s because I don’t want to receive messages from children such as yourself. 🌚
It would be nice as I like to GG every match but it’s not a priority
Nah, I'll pass.
Yup its a good thing we cant chat. I love to troll other platforms players with the fact they cant whine back.
It's my favorite thing about console players. It's why I love playing with and against them no matter the skill level.
You PCrs are willing to wait around 13-14min for me to type out a message beyond GG wp on my controller right???