Please change devout emblem quality requirements

I just don't get the math on this Emblem. It says you need "at least nine" Hooks. Well I just got eight and that's only one short and I sacrificed all four Survivors so I should probably have at least a Gold for the challenge I'm running and...

I got a Silver.

Mother[bad word]er SILVER?!

I'm already really upset at this emblem for never giving me anything other than Bronze even when I get a total of eight Hooks just because I'm not an [bad word] who values his fun other other people and so doesn't go for kills normally because costing someone 5k BP when the Grind Is Real (tm) is not something I care to do if they've not given me a reason. Yes, I get that as Killer my job is to you know kill people but what the [bad word] is up with the math on this Emblem when I'm only one short of what it says it needs for the best quality possible but I only get the second?

Here is my proposed change

Bronze: Four to five hooks, with everyone having been hooked at least once. Basically the same as it is now.

Silver: A total of six to eight hooks, with everyone having been hooked at least once.

Gold: A total of nine to eleven hooks, with everyone having been hooked at least once.

Iridescent : A total of twelve hooks.

Please note that Silver does not require anyone to die. And yes I know I'd still have only gotten a Silver from the game that sparked this post but I was expecting a Gold because of the wording on it.

People who already value getting a "4k by any means" already don't care about this Emblem because they'll never get Iridescent by one hooking everyone anyways so this change wouldn't impact them. Things already don't count if a Survivor goes second stage on first Hook so that doesn't change. All this change would do is make it actually clear what the requirements for each quality are instead of it being vague and inconsistent. And it would also give some incentive to not camp and tunnel, at least more than it does now with the very vague "at least nine" wording.

Campers and tunnlers won't care of course but at least it could be said they try and encourage people not to do it with game mechanics.

Comments