Servers are down
Just a heads up for folks I guess.
Seems the game servers have gone down for some reason.
Can't even start the game up currently.
Hangs here forever.
Just a heads up for folks I guess.
Seems the game servers have gone down for some reason.
Can't even start the game up currently.
Hangs here forever.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea I was in lobby and now it kept disconnecting every time I tried to start a trial
Same it keeps doing it so I restarted. If you restart it will not let you back in.
Lets see how long it takes BHVR to actually notice their own servers are down :P
Also an fyi restarting steam also has no effect. It looks like it's dbd servers that are down.
Yep, it's also happening to me
Looks like they just went down at around 7:30, based on when me and others started to conplain.
Well the devs don't check the forums, so someone will have to ping them on twitter or something to ask what's up.
The curse has lifted.
We are free!
I am actually really glad for this.
This is a good test of the response time between the community and behavior. Lets see how long it takes for them to say or do something.
Thanks, not bad.