Thoughts on prove thyself

"Bro please stop saying gen rush, my perk that literally makes me do gens faster is for points only bro please"

Comments

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2017353#Comment_2017353

    I think it encourages survivors to get off gens and do other things once they've maxed objective points. I'm very okay with it if it encourages survivors to get into chases, heal, do totems, etc instead of sitting on a gen all match

    Thats what i´m doing, but it feels like a waste, when there are no totems left and i still have to repair gens.

  • @mylesmylo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2013062#Comment_2013062

    Get with the times, vision!😂 I do like to run it sometimes when you have one of them nights where 80% of your maps are inside, helps alot

    I don't use it entirely for knowing where generators are, but mostly for knowing possible 3 gens. If every generator that pops is one that was shown to me by Deja Vu, the killer is completely screwed on protecting their last generator. It'll be gone in less than a couple minutes if at least one other person is doing generators, so I use it for late game to easily destroy 3 gens.

  • i don't think it's a great perk. it's not even a good perk. i truly do not understand why killers complain about it ever. it's far more efficient to spread out and solo gens.

    i've noticed it's meta for console survivors since they like to run together vs. splitting up.

1 2 ›