Playing killer during the evening
Rather not rant
Rather not rant
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if you won two and lost two that sounds balanced to me, what exactly are you complaining about?
Nothing the game is balanced you are right
That's my biggest issue playing killer. Either you get the toxic red rank teams and the match is over in mins and you get clicked and teabagged. Or you get the solos who struggle to get a gen done and the whole match feels like such a stomp that I feel bad. I just wish there was a balance so I could get matches that were a decent challenge and fun for everyone.
Last minute changes from red rank swf seem more common had two of those today...how bad are wait times for survivors now in the evening?
Mine as killer are 50/50 the problem is you'll go against the toxic team and then bring some OP stuff next match because of it and then destroy the solos. And my wait times in evening if I play survivor are about 2 mins so not that bad, but I'm in the UK so it depends on the region I suppose.