Devotion reward

1000 shards, 100 Auric Cells + cosmetic (no Store)

Comments

  • LordziPL said:

    1000 shards, 100 Auric Cells + cosmetic (no Store)

    Is this a new reward that is being offered, or one you'd like to see implemented?
  • You will most likely never get Auric Cells for free, stop wanting what others have paid for, for free.

    Earn it, Pay for it, or don't have it.
    The game is complete without any of the cosmetics or DLCS. You do NOT need them.

    Devotion should have some reward though, but not cells.

  • Maybe something like
    Devotion 1= 500 Shards
    Devotion 2= 1000 Shards
    Devotion 3 = 1500 Shards
    So on and So on

  • LordziPL said:

    1000 shards, 100 Auric Cells + cosmetic (no Store)

    I know 😟 I’m about to get my 3rd devotion point in the next few days and it seems pretty pointless
  • I do like that there is an indication as to how many times you've reach 100 😊

    Given that this correlates better to how much time a survivor put into the game would it make sense to switch the bloody clothes you get from prestiging to align with this? 

    Thoughts? 

  • I do like that there is an indication as to how many times you've reach 100 😊

    Given that this correlates better to how much time a survivor put into the game would it make sense to switch the bloody clothes you get from prestiging to align with this? 

    Thoughts? 

    No because you could use any number of survivors during that time period to reach 100 then who’s clothes are you unlocking ? And why?  I think if we got special outfits for certain devotion levels it would be better because then someone could easily identify you as a veteran 
  • They could just increase the amount of shards you gain by 5-10% every devotion level.

  • @lyric said:
    LordziPL said:

    1000 shards, 100 Auric Cells + cosmetic (no Store)

    I know 😟 I’m about to get my 3rd devotion point in the next few days and it seems pretty pointless

    Same I hit Devotion 1 the 1st day or so and just slowed down from there because it felt so empty and then starting over you got the same rewards at every level even though at a higher Devotion level.

  • we defenitely need rewards.
    and im not talking about a one time thing (like legacys), im talking about some rewards youll get, once you got there, no matter when. like 1k shards for free.

  • I change my mind. Auric Cells in my idea can be in Devotion Reward but not 100. Like 10 in Devotion

  • SenzuDuck said:

    You will most likely never get Auric Cells for free, stop wanting what others have paid for, for free.

    Earn it, Pay for it, or don't have it.
    The game is complete without any of the cosmetics or DLCS. You do NOT need them.

    Devotion should have some reward though, but not cells.

    You actually need cosmetics because everyone gets bored watching the same thing after a while.

    Auric cells will never be free btw nor licensed characters. I don't like dlc but it is how it is. I played some games with a lot more content where you pay once and get everything but they are rare gems. Most companies are greedy and keep milking the same game without adding anything of real value.