UPCOMING NEW HOLIDAY COSMETICS *CONFIRMED*.



Someone posted these on Twitter and I’m wondering if it’s real or if this could be any future speculation. 

Id also like to add that I became very disappointed and sad today when Kate’s hippy-American cosmetic didn’t drop today. :(

Comments

  • It's real as far as i know, glad we have Lara Croft in DBD

    i'm also mad Kate's cosmetics didn't drop today 😂

  • They are confirmed

  • @Amelia @jiminie Thanks for the confirmation. That makes me happy knowing that. I didn’t want to be an idiot and believe everything I see off the internet so I needed that confirmation, thanks so much.
  • So what are you looking forward too @PinkEricka in the cosmetics? Other than Hippy Kate.

  • I'd be pissed too for not getting kates skin today but f13 swimsuits got me entertained so fck it take as much as you want devs 😂
  • I guess this is their answer to: IS LEGACY COMING BACK DEVS? PLS HURRDURR
    Seriously though, that looks like a different version of Legacy...so...Legendary?

  • @Boss said:
    I guess this is their answer to: IS LEGACY COMING BACK DEVS? PLS HURRDURR
    Seriously though, that looks like a different version of Legacy...so...Legendary?

    I've seen somewhere how the actual models look like IG, and they ain't shiny nor 'golden'

  • fcc2014 said:

    So what are you looking forward too @PinkEricka in the cosmetics? Other than Hippy Kate.

    @fcc2014 Probably more feng min cosmetics. I used to main Feng a lot but it just got to the point where I overplayed her and became tired of her, so now I play meg. 

    I wonder what else they have in motion, I give them props, BHVR is doing way better than they used to.
  • @PinkEricka said:

    @fcc2014 Probably more feng min cosmetics. I used to main Feng a lot but it just got to the point where I overplayed her and became tired of her, so now I play meg. 

    I wonder what else they have in motion, I give them props, BHVR is doing way better than they used to.

    The costumes not only look great but will fit in the game even after the season. BHVR is doing a really good job and even the communication has improved.

  • Here is a better link and these are legit because they are in the game files if you are running the PTB: https://imgur.com/a/lTcjvsH