Unnecessary Billy and Huntress nerfs... But when is the necessary Nurse and Spirit Nerfs?

Seriously, I dont see a reason why they nerfed Billy, because Nurse, Spirit are way more "broken" than Billy was. He didnt deserve it. Also, they are going to nerf Huntress which is an ok killer, why the nerf? The only "Broken" thing about huntress is the Iridescent Head. What is happening with the development team?

Comments

  • @AceOfSpades1773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010215#Comment_2010215

    You gave up a little too quickly. I still main Billy and his overheat isn't even noticeable unless you use your saw too much. Quit complaining about a killer that is still at the top.

    *looks at the latest charts where it goes nurse then spirit then blight then freddy then doctor then pyramid head then hag* at the top?

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2013094#Comment_2013094

    *looks at the latest charts where it goes nurse then spirit then blight then freddy then doctor then pyramid head then hag* at the top?

    I was believing you until you said Pyramid Head. I'm sorry that you are unable to cope with a overheat mechanic.

  • @AceOfSpades1773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2013253#Comment_2013253

    I was believing you until you said Pyramid Head. I'm sorry that you are unable to cope with a overheat mechanic.

    In terms of power yeah pyramid heads up there with the others. He can end chases quickly by just holding m2 at every pallet,and ignores stuff like bt and ds which can slow other killers down. Idk what rank you play in. And billy on the kill rate charts literally gets beat by pig. And nah i still play him just making sure you don't overhype him and try to make him seem like he's better than he is. A 50% kill rate and 4.53 pickrate is less pickrate then nurse and less kill rate then....a lot of killers.

  • I hope they fix huntress's hitboxes when they do her addon rework. Half of the time I'm behind a wall and yet I somehow still get hit.

    There was one time when even a huntress was confused as to how I got hit so she let me go XD

  • @Kebek said:

    Nurse is completely fine, she could actually use a few buffs to her bad addons.

    Spirit could use a few changes to give her power more feedback but nothing that would nerf her overall strength.

    @Kellie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010116#Comment_2010116

    Nurse is not fine. But her being hard to learn makes up for the fact that she’s busted.

    As a nurse main with 1.5k hours, i agree, the problem is, at high level play, she is the only viable killer, but she is too strong.

  • @AceOfSpades1773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010215#Comment_2010215

    You gave up a little too quickly. I still main Billy and his overheat isn't even noticeable unless you use your saw too much. Quit complaining about a killer that is still at the top.

    @AceOfSpades1773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010215#Comment_2010215

    You gave up a little too quickly. I still main Billy and his overheat isn't even noticeable unless you use your saw too much. Quit complaining about a killer that is still at the top.

    His overheat isnt even noticeable.......nice joke brother,you must be a comedian in real life

  • @Azeroth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010457#Comment_2010457

    Her power is stay still? ######### bro u dont need skill for that ######### xD

    On spirit it gives u advantage if u phase walking omg...

    It's really hard to tell whether you're being sarcastic, or whether people really are this dumb to strawman a point.

    Her power isn't to stay still... obviously! Her power is that she leaves a husk when she's phasing, so you're not supposed to be able to tell if/when she's actively phasing. You have to rely on (educated) guesswork, which is exactly the same that she has to rely on to make that tactic work!

    Here's a tip. If you see a Spirit standing still... make distance!!! Don't camp a loop or pallet, etc, because you might lose the mind-game. Make distance, and she's forced to phase to catch up, but at least this time you can play a different mind-game knowing that she's phasing!

  • @Shoottokill_Shinsou said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2010457#Comment_2010457

    Stridor counters spirits only counter. That's why its broken on her.

    Wait, so you're saying Iron Will - which completely mutes injured survivors - is not broken. But Stridor, which allows Spirit to hear breathing, etc - which she needs because SHE CANNOT SEE YOU WHEN SHE'S PHASING AND THERE IS NO OTHER SENSORY INPUT AVAILABLE - is broken because Iron Will is doesn't mute 100% any more, but only mutes 50%?

    Like... your idea of balance is for a survivor to be able to equip a perk (i.e. no skills necessary) that completely negates the only thing the Spirit has to track survivors during her power (which is the essence of her ability), and it's broken for the Spirit to have a perk that ensures this ability is always available, even at reduced performance?

    Bruh, where you are guys learning these definitions for "broken", "balanced", etc???

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2015622#Comment_2015622

    In terms of power yeah pyramid heads up there with the others. He can end chases quickly by just holding m2 at every pallet,and ignores stuff like bt and ds which can slow other killers down. Idk what rank you play in. And billy on the kill rate charts literally gets beat by pig. And nah i still play him just making sure you don't overhype him and try to make him seem like he's better than he is. A 50% kill rate and 4.53 pickrate is less pickrate then nurse and less kill rate then....a lot of killers.

    I play in Green ranks, purple at times. I'm not the best but I still perform incredibly well with him. Also, I guess I haven't been up to date with Pyramid Head, thought he was pretty bad. The only thing that changed about him was the fact his saw overheats. I have no idea how he gets outperformed by Pig. I really need to see a newer tier list. Point is, he's still a decent killer at least if you aren't braindead.

  • You really need to git gud if you think nurse needs more nerfing. She is really fun to verse now and you could meet actually god tier nurse now once every blue moon. If you aren't master with nurse yourself you have no room to speak

1 2 ›