The worst thing about LF
https://clips.twitch.tv/TsundereHotTitanMingLee
Would love to see a hotfix on this.
https://clips.twitch.tv/TsundereHotTitanMingLee
Would love to see a hotfix on this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That and make his chainsaw mechanic similar to Billy's. Seems like often when playing LF I'll let go of his chainsaw at 95-99% which causes it to reset completely. As a result, you usually lose the opportunity for a hook.
I have a LF rework idea here if you guy would like to check it out!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/23327/had-a-little-thought-for-leatherface-buffs-just-an-idea-to-see-what-people-think#latest
I don´t understand why his chainsaw works this way. He even can cancel his chainsaw by pressing m1. Why on earth would it reset the charge if you release the button to early?
This also makes all charge addons useless, since the muscle memory will ruin everything.