Should I use Desperate Measures or Botany Knowledge?
I'm trying to use a good healing perk I don't know. Should I use Botany Knowledge or Desperate Measures or use a different healing perk?
I'm trying to use a good healing perk I don't know. Should I use Botany Knowledge or Desperate Measures or use a different healing perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As said above, you need most of your team to be injured to get rly value out of it by itself. I play it sometimes with self-care or on top of that self-care + des. Mes. + Botany for fast healing. The unhooking speed buff can sometimes make a difference in close situations.
Just use them both if you want to do a healing build. Desperate Measures + Botany Knowledge + Medkit is great. You can also carry Self-Care without wasting too much time healing yourself.