Wore skins not shown in lobby

Hi,

I've noticed that when you select a character, sometimes, their skins don't show properly if you wear special skins, but only show the original character's skin.

Example: I select Cheryl, which I wear brown hair and orange shirt, but in the lobby, my Cheryl is blond hair with her white jacket (original Cheryl's skin)

This issue is only In-Lobby, because In-Game, your character has the right skin.

I'm playing on PS5.

How to reproduce the issue:

Step 1 - Go in a lobby Play As Survivor

Step 2 - Select any character you wear a skin

Step 3 - If you are supposed to wear a skin with this character but it doesn't show (yes sometimes the issue is not active) go to customize character

Step 4 - You will notice the template of the character is actually wearing the skin even if it doesn't show in the lobby.

Step 5 - Finally, get into a game, your skin is now active.


This is not a big issue, but it is annoying when you are not sure what you are wearing for a character or you could think the game is bugging and will let you in a game without the proper skin.

Tagged: Pending

Comments