Player went completely blind and screen went dark

https://youtu.be/d-ERvyBywU8

She was just walking and it went dark, Freddy was nice enough and led her to the exit and let her excape (not caught)

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • Does that happen every match with Freddy, or was it a one off?

  • @Mandy said:

    Does that happen every match with Freddy, or was it a one off?

    This also happened to me in a game.

    Edit: I was spectating, and I do not know if it only affected spectator view or the survivor view as well.

  • @Mandy said:

    Does that happen every match with Freddy, or was it a one off?

    This has been happening since last year. First time it happened to me was last year around July while I was spectating an ace on autoheaven. After a few seconds of spectating the screen went dark but it seemed like the ace still knew where he was going. It’s definitely not a one time thing as I’ve seen it multiple times.

  • @Mandy said:

    Does that happen every match with Freddy, or was it a one off?

    it happened only at this instant and never again for me

  • I just loaded into a match as a survivor in midwich against the nurse. And from the very beginning my screen the this dark.