2016 animations
People may not like some of the new animations that replaced the "classic" ones but does anyone remember the original animations before those? some were pretty cool like the window grab "foot drag" animation. RIP
Tagged:
Mod
People may not like some of the new animations that replaced the "classic" ones but does anyone remember the original animations before those? some were pretty cool like the window grab "foot drag" animation. RIP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing like grabbing the survivor and then faceplanting them into the floor before carrying them.
@Pilot yeah exactly seemed far more brutal unlike the instantly hoisted onto the shoulder one we have now. I wonder why they changed it
I think it was largely because of how long the animation took. It took a super long time where the killer was locked in place, made flashlight saves easier than the current grab world. It was a really cool animation but it hurt gameplay so I'm not going to say I'm super sad it's gone, in the end.
I wasn't around back then, but I watched a video from early dbd and was shocked to see they got rid of that animation. It looks way cooler than what we have now.
I love looking back and remembering the game when it was first released. And yeah, this was a time issue - that was a particularly long animation compared to now.